MScPT, BEdPE, CMAG, CGIMS, RYT
Heather’s experience as both patient and practitioner in diverse clinical settings over the years has helped to shape her vision for her practice. What matters most to her is individualized and quality client centered care within an unhurried setting that allows the patient to feel heard.
Heather is a registered physiotherapist whose holistic approach to care encompasses injury prevention, recovery and rehabilitation, as well as overall wellness. She is also a certified 500+ hr. yoga teacher, certified pilates comprehensive teacher, medical acupuncture & Gunn IMS provider, and Thai massage practitioner. As appropriate, she weaves elements of these practices into her treatment plans.
- Manual Therapy
- Custom Yoga Therapy and Pilates Programs
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Functional/Postural Strengthening
- Gunn IMS
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Therapeutic Taping
- Treatment of Repetitive Strain Injuries & Headaches
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Assessment & Management of Back & Neck Pain, Pelvic Instability
- Post Natal Pelvic and Back Pain